Subject: [appsdir] Request for review: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-09

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:53:25 -0800

Hi Sal,

{Bcc to appsdir]

Could you review draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-09 by February 29?

Please see 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/AppsDirReview for the 
administrative details.

Thanks,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 22:17:24 -0800

Hi Dave,

[Bcc to appsdir]

Can you do the review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-09 
by February 29 as Sal is busy?

Tahnks,
-sm