Subject: [appsdir] Request for review: draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-06

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:25:36 -0800

Hi Yoshiro,

[Bcc to appsdir]

Could you please review  draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-06 by 
February 6?  The administrative details are at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/AppsDirReview

A joint review experiment was suggested. ( 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/appsdir/current/msg00748.html 
).  As it is optional, I leave it to you to decide whether you would 
like to try it for this review.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:19:50 -0800

Hi Barry,

Would you be able to do the review draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-06 
by February 13?  I have not received any answer from Yoshiro 
regarding the assignment.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:22:18 -0500

> Would you be able to do the review draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-06 by
> February 13?  I have not received any answer from Yoshiro regarding the
> assignment.

I'm getting plugged into my new AD position, and spending time getting
things settled and ramping up for that.  It's probably best to put me
on AppsDir hiatus starting now, as incoming AD.

Barry

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:23:06 -0700

> on AppsDir hiatus starting now, as incoming AD.

Welcome to my world. :)

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:30:06 -0800

Hi Barry,
>on AppsDir hiatus starting now, as incoming AD.

I thought so.  I'll put you on  AppsDir leave.

Can someone please volunteer for this?

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:58:50 +0900

Dear SM and all,

Sorry for my delayed response to this, but I'll review the document by 
Feb 6.

Regards,

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:30:06 -0800 SM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> appsdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/appsdir
> 
>