Subject: [appsdir] Request for review: draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-00

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:34:30 -0800

Hi John,

[Bcc to appsdir mailing list]

Could you review draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-00 before January 
31?  Please post your review to apps-discuss (see below), and DO NOT 
post it to appsdir.

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the WG Chairs 
and document shepherd, if applicable.  You can use the tools alias 
[email-masked] to cover the 
authors, WG chairs, and shepherd.  If your review recommends 
significant changes to a working-group document, you should also 
consider copying the working group's mailing list.

Suggested distribution:
    To: 
[email-masked],  [email-masked]
    Cc: [email-masked]

You can view the Apps-review template at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  Some previous 
reviews are accessible at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker

Best regards,
-sm