Subject: [appsdir] Request for review: draft-ietf-decade-arch-04

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 13:48:10 -0800

Hi Carsten,

Could you review draft-ietf-decade-arch-04 before January 20?  Please 
post your review to apps-discuss (see below), and DO NOT post it to appsdir.

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the WG Chairs 
and document shepherd, if applicable.  You can use the tools alias 
[email-masked] to cover the authors, WG 
chairs, and shepherd.  If your review recommends significant changes 
to a working-group document, you should also consider copying the 
working group's mailing list.

Suggested distribution:
    To: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
    Cc: [email-masked]

You can view the Apps-review template at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  Some previous 
reviews are accessible at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker

Best regards,
-sm