Subject: [appsdir] Request for review: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 13:52:53 -0800

Hi Xiaodong,

Could you review draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02 before 
January 20?  Please post your review to apps-discuss (see below), and 
DO NOT post it to appsdir.

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the WG Chairs 
and document shepherd, if applicable.  You can use the tools alias 
[email-masked] to 
cover the authors, WG chairs, and shepherd.  If your review 
recommends significant changes to a working-group document, you 
should also consider copying the working group's mailing list.

Suggested distribution:
    To: 
[email-masked], 
[email-masked]
    Cc: [email-masked]

You can view the Apps-review template at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  Some previous 
reviews are accessible at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 13:21:54 -0800

Hi

Would you be able to take over the review of 
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02?  I'll leave the due 
date as January 20.

I added some information at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/AppsDirReview about the 
administrative details.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:07:42 -0800

Sorry, SM, I have received this email account for many days, I am very 
busy for those days, so I wonder if I could finish this task on time.

Regards,
Xiaodong

On 1/12/12 4:54 PM, SM wrote:
> Hi Xiaodong,
>
> I did not receive confirmation that you can take on the assignment to 
> review draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02.  Will you be able 
> to do it?
>
> Best regards,
> -sm
>