Subject: [appsdir] Request for review: draft-ietf-sipclf-format-05

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 13:58:25 -0800

Hi Aaron,

Could you review draft-ietf-sipclf-format-05 before January 
20?  Please post your review to apps-discuss (see below), and DO NOT 
post it to appsdir.

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the WG Chairs 
and document shepherd, if applicable.  You can use the tools alias 
[email-masked] to cover the authors, 
WG chairs, and shepherd.  If your review recommends significant 
changes to a working-group document, you should also consider copying 
the working group's mailing list.

Suggested distribution:
    To: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
    Cc: [email-masked]

You can view the Apps-review template at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/template  Some previous 
reviews are accessible at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/tracker

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 13:18:10 -0800

Hi Claudio,

Would you be able to take over the review of 
draft-ietf-sipclf-format-05?  I'll leave the due date as January 20.

I added some information at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/AppsDirReview about the 
administrative details.

Best regards,
-sm