Subject: Re: [appsdir] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-decade-arch-04

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 00:07:04 -0800

Hi Carsten,
At 17:43 22-01-2012, Carsten Bormann wrote:
>Note: I decided to review this by reading the architecture document
>only, to see whether it is able to stand alone.  Note that this
>implies that the review is likely incomplete.  Given the cluster of
>entangled documents this is a part of, I recommend a concerted review
>of the next version(s).

Thanks for the review.  I'll follow up on your recommendation for the 
cluster of documents.

>** Random observations:
>
>O1)
>The proto writeup says:
>
> > The document was reviewed by DECADE WG members, the WG Chairs, and
> > key non-WG contributors, particularly by David E Mcdysan, Borje
> > Ohlman, Akbar Rahman, Ning Zong and Dirk Kutscher.
>
>Akbar Rahman and Dirk Kutscher are co-authors of this document, so I
>sure hope they have reviewed this document.

Nice catch.

Best regards,
-sm