Subject: Re: [apps-review] Resignation from the apps area review team
From: SM <[email-masked]>
To: Scott Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:49:27 -0700
List-Id: Apps Area Review List <apps-review.ietf.org>

Hi Scott,

I would like to thank you, on behalf of the team, for the work you 
have done.  If you are available again, drop a note to the Apps ADs.

Best regards,
-sm

Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:14:44 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
To: SM <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-p2psip-base

On 8/19/11 10:08 AM, SM wrote:
> Hi Enrico,
>
> Vijay will be taking on the review of draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18.

Thanks, Vijay!

Peter

Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:08:07 -0700
To: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
From: SM <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-p2psip-base

Hi Enrico,

Vijay will be taking on the review of draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18.

Best regards,
-sm

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:10:46 -0700
To: [email-masked]
From: SM <[email-masked]>
Subject: [apps-review] Apps Area Review Team status update

Hello,

First of all I would like to apologize not being active over the last 
few months because of work.

Joe Hildebrand and Kurt Zeilenga have stepped down from the team.

I finally got around to update the list of reviews in the tracker ( 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-tracker ).  There were 
three reviews in May and one in July (thanks to Murray Kucherawy, 
Dave Crocker, Henry Thompson and Lisa Dusseault).

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Best regards,
-sm

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 02:16:57 -0700
To: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
From: SM <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-p2psip-base

Hi Enricco,

Pete requested a review of draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18.  As I haven't 
received any response about the assignment, I am reassigning the 
review to you.  The review is due before September 4.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-base/ ).  Some 
previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of
draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18".

There is some Relax NG in Section 10.1.1 and a URI scheme in Section 
13.15.  If you need someone else from the team to review that part, 
please let me know.

Best regards,
-sm

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:46:28 -0700
To: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
From: SM <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-p2psip-base

Hi Vijay,

Pete requested a review of draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18.  The review has 
been assigned to you and is due before September 4.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-base/ ).  Some 
previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of
draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18".

There is some Relax NG in Section 10.1.1 and a URI scheme in Section 
13.15.  If you need someone else from the team to review that part, 
please let me know.

Best regards,
-sm

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 12:03:40 -0500
From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
To: Apps Area Review List <[email-masked]>
Subject: [apps-review] draft-ietf-p2psip-base

I would greatly appreciate a review of draft-ietf-p2psip-base. It is 
160-odd pages long. I'd like it done by September 4.

Thanks.

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102