Subject: Re: [apps-review] [apps-discuss] Review of draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol for apps-review
From: SM <[email-masked]>
To: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:40:59 -0700
List-Id: Apps Area Review List <apps-review.ietf.org>

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for reviewing the draft quickly.  As an anecdote, at least 
five of the team members have opinions about the draft. :-)

Best regards,
-sm

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 11:32:18 -0700
To: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
From: SM <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-10

Hi Lisa,

Peter requested a review of 
draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-10.  The review has been 
assigned to you and is due before July 20.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol/ 
).  Some previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of
draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-10".

Best regards,
-sm