Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-03 and draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-08
From: SM <[email-masked]>
To: Joshua Bell <[email-masked]>, Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Richard L. Barnes" <[email-masked]>, Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:46:03 -0700
List-Id: Apps Area Review List <apps-review.ietf.org>

Hi Joshua, Marc,

Richard Barnes requested a review of two ECRIT documents, 
draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-03 and 
draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync.  The initial request went to XML-DIR ( 
see http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg07065.html 
and http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ecrit/current/msg07066.html ).

As you two are next in line for XML reviews, the 
draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary-03 review is assigned to 
Joshua Bell and the draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-08 review (there is a 
-09 version) is assigned to Marc Blanchet.

You can find information about the authors in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-servicelistboundary/ 
and 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync/). 
Previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the ECRIT WG 
Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.  The subject of the 
email when submitting the review should be "apps-team review of draft-name".

Thanks,
-sm