Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] anima BRSKI in IETF-100 Hackathon

From: "Panos Kampanakis (pkampana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 00:37:35 +0000

Hi all,

I think I haven't seen any hackathon discussions in this list about the BRSKI work. Please correct me if I am wrong. 

Are folks planning to join the Hackathon in Singapore to showcase and test the latest version of the BRSKI draft?

Rgs,
Panos

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 21:42:11 -0400

Panos Kampanakis (pkampana) <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > I think I haven't seen any hackathon discussions in this list about the
    > BRSKI work. Please correct me if I am wrong.

    > Are folks planning to join the Hackathon in Singapore to showcase and
    > test the latest version of the BRSKI draft?

We've talked about having a virtual hackathon, which is neither dead nor
alive, just not yet worked out.  Since it's virtual, we don't have to be
constrained by IETF100, at which there won't be enough of physically present
to matter.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-