Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] Invitation: anima bootstrap design team @ Fri 2017-06-02 10:00 - 11:15 (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 15:55:45 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: anima bootstrap design team

https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/anima-boostrapping?useMonospaceFont=true

I will be at: https://appear.in/anima-boostrap at 10am.

When: Fri 2017-06-02 10:00 – 11:15 Eastern Time - Toronto
Where: https://appear.in/anima-boostrap
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Michael Richardson - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=dTFnMmZsZDhzMzlvMzBuZW5naDJhNmFlbG8gYW5pbWEtYm9vdHN0cmFwQGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbTdiMjMzNzVmNjM3MzYxNWY1NTQ5MGI4YzAxNjQzY2MzMWUzYmFkMjE&ctz=America/Toronto&hl=en

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding