Subject: [Anima-bootstrap] Invitation: anima bootstrap design team @ Tue 2017-05-23 16:00 - 17:15 (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 15:13:41 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: anima bootstrap design team

https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/anima-boostrapping?useMonospaceFont=true

I will be at: https://appear.in/anima-boostrap at 10am.

When: Tue 2017-05-23 16:00 – 17:15 Eastern Time - Toronto
Where: https://appear.in/anima-boostrap
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Michael Richardson - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=aW52aGdiMW1rNGQwOXV1OWhpNjk5Zm5vcjAgYW5pbWEtYm9vdHN0cmFwQGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbWNjZmE5OGU1NWM1ZTZhYzkwZjY2MjY1ZTA1NzRlNGVlYTdiNDA4NjA&ctz=America/Toronto&hl=en

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding